查看主題

註冊日期
    2007-05-03
    文章
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,848 Times in 9,310 Posts

預設

Ultra Fi introduces the Aubisque USB Filter
    In Studio Ultra Fi, I've long held the belief that computer generated noise in a computer audio installation prevents one from enjoying music to the utmost. To this end, I began examining, in detail, the noise carried by USB cables and the rejection of the same by USB receivers. Recently, I refined some extremely effective circuitry that I developed in combating the noise that I found and implemented it in the form of an adapter. That adapter is now available solely through Ultra Fi.
    With regard to this adapter, here's the revitalization of my work, I call it — the Aubisque USB Filter. The Aubisque USB Filter is installed in-line with your USB cable at the Type B end or at the input of your digital-to-analog converter, as closely proximate the USB receiver in your converter as possible — where it is the most effective in combating the aforementioned noise! In this particular position, the Aubisque USB Filter will revolutionize the presentation of music from your computer audio front end.
    As a testament to the efficacy of the Aubisque USB Filter, without exception, in essence, and to date, here's what every user has had to say:
    I'm simply not interested in listening to my system without the Aubisque...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Leo Yeh For This Useful Post:

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯自己的文章
  •