第10頁,共48頁 第一第一 ... 8910111220 ... 最後最後
顯示結果從 91 到 100 共計 475 條
    DerJung 訪客

預設

小弟看了大家的討論好一段時間, 也爬過了許多國外大廠的報導, 也想看看台灣的科技產品表現, 實在是很想多支持鼓勵台灣的好東西 !!! 趁著昨天休診也帶老婆跑去音悅湊個熱鬧 .

雖然我們聽的大多是黑膠, 和少量的CD但也很願意接受新的觀念. 不過看不到LP或CD的轉動而撥放音樂真的得花一點時間適應!誰知道搞不好未來投影機也會從掌上型電腦投射出來.

提供一點小小的建議, 希望版主或生產廠商別介意:)
    我是外貌主義者, 相信蠻多此等級的發燒友,可能多少都會同意小弟的看法.
    那一架機器看起來一點都不像電腦, 好像有一個小銀幕. 但就hiend的標準而言外型還有改善的空間, 希望能再薄一點,或有全銀面板. 拿一個滑鼠蹲在地上操作, 也似乎辛酸了點 , 脊椎側彎會惡化的. 聰明的台灣人,能不能開發一個能安坐音響椅就能操作的介面. 不過外型或操作方式實在是很主觀, 僅供參考沒有惡意:)
    聲音倒是讓人印象深刻!!!8) 巨大深邃的管絃樂規模,光澤, 豐富的表情
    前所未見!希望能改善滑鼠或鍵盤什麼的, 能在沙發上選曲目相信能接受的樂友會更多的!

註冊日期
    2007-05-03
    文章
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,848 Times in 9,310 Posts

預設

在克服了聲音之後,再來就是外觀了....:)

註冊日期
    2007-07-06
    文章
    Thanks

預設

引用 作者: 小葉 查看文章
    在克服了聲音之後,再來就是外觀了....:)
    外觀與聲音兼具,我倒是已有Solution,不過代價約1X~20萬:|

聲音表現絕對是超水準演出!:P

註冊日期
    2007-05-03
    文章
    Thanks

預設

快弄出一台來吧.....:*:*:*

引用 作者: musk 查看文章
    外觀與聲音兼具,我倒是已有Solution,不過代價約1X~20萬:|

聲音表現絕對是超水準演出!:P

註冊日期
    2007-07-06
    文章
    Thanks

預設

快弄出一台來吧.....:*:*:*
    等我存夠$$.......:|

註冊日期
    2007-05-03
    文章
    Thanks

預設

那不是40年前的事情了嗎:P

引用 作者: musk 查看文章
    等我存夠$$.......:|

註冊日期
    2007-05-03
    文章
    Thanks

註冊日期
    2008-09-09
    文章
    Thanks

預設

(sorry that I have to type in English. Chinese will take me 100x longer to type...)

I had tried exploring using a notebook as source half a year ago. My CDP has a USB input so I use it as DAC. It also allow me to do A/B.

I will just list out the reasons why I don't continue for now:

a. The sound quality is not as good. It is not by a big margin, but it is noticeable in A/B. My guess of the difference is due to the lack of world clock when USB input is used.

b. I have to put the notebook near the CDP (which is in between the speakers). This is because there is no space to put the notebook at the listening sofa. As there is no remote control, I have to walk to the notebook to change and select songs. I find that this is not much different from changing to another CD.

c. I find that it is distrubing to have the notebook colorful and flashing screen facing me while listening to music. Sure we can mute the screen...

d. I find that it is easier to select a CD for listening, than trying to select individual songs from lists of ripped CD albums. Maybe I will get use to it after sometimes....

Anyway (a) is a no-no to me so I do not consider computer as source for the time being. But it is still an interesting option for me.

註冊日期
    2007-05-03
    文章
    Thanks

預設

初步的體驗是這樣...不過還有很多有趣的方式

引用 作者: bean 查看文章
    (sorry that I have to type in English. Chinese will take me 100x longer to type...)

I had tried exploring using a notebook as source half a year ago. My CDP has a USB input so I use it as DAC. It also allow me to do A/B.

I will just list out the reasons why I don't continue for now:

a. The sound quality is not as good. It is not by a big margin, but it is noticeable in A/B. My guess of the difference is due to the lack of world clock when USB input is used.

b. I have to put the notebook near the CDP (which is in between the speakers). This is because there is no space to put the notebook at the listening sofa. As there is no remote control, I have to walk to the notebook to change and select songs. I find that this is not much different from changing to another CD.

c. I find that it is distrubing to have the notebook colorful and flashing screen facing me while listening to music. Sure we can mute the screen...

d. I find that it is easier to select a CD for listening, than trying to select individual songs from lists of ripped CD albums. Maybe I will get use to it after sometimes....

Anyway (a) is a no-no to me so I do not consider computer as source for the time being. But it is still an interesting option for me.

註冊日期
    2007-07-29
    文章
    Thanks

預設

初步的體驗是這樣...不過還有很多有趣的方式
    bean的分析還真是不錯,把現有的問題點都點出來了
    看來廠商還有很大的進步空間

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆