Some discount items on 3rd floor for bargain hunters

A few HT systems on demo at third floor. My first experience with 3D TV. It is very nice; clear and entertaining. Need to wear those polarize glasses but the glasses are simple but comfortable.

Now to the 7th floor (only 2 floor. I hope more HiFi companies can join next year. I thanks those that joined this year )

AVP has several rooms. This is the room I liked most. I wanted to experience the power of German Physiks for sometime and I am not disappointed . Wonderful bass and super high note. Can turn the volume to very loud (floor shaking liao) yet still with well controlled music. Someone can walk around the room and does not affect my listen experience. I think due to poor room acoustic (no treatment done at all) I can hear that the bass is perhaps losing some micro details when played very loud. Very potential speaker. Saliva dripping liao. MUST control myself and don't make impulse decision

Another AVP room. Showing Verity speaker. Relaxing music. Good.

Move on to another room. A new version of the very high-gain speaker?

This room showing potential of 24bit 196Khz source. I am attracted to the room acoustic panels. I somehow think there is something strange about the music. Any echolofters want to say something about the music in this room?

Nice speaker this room has!

Audio Basic room

When I were in this room it was empty. I returned later and it was fully packed.

When I saw this speaker I think in my heart "wow you win liao"

Dynaudio played the music very softly. I overhead someone in the room talking about problem with the room and noise from other rooms.

Raindrop audio room. Comfortable and great music. I noticed the component that look like an EQ was still there (like last year).

This room is unique. They had some bookshelves speaker but they are not demo-ing them. Instead, they are showing music from a cheapo mini-combo. Initial I thought the music was from the bookshelves. They added a few tweaks and the cheapo system sounded very nice! I brought one of the tweaks; a small cone. Put one under each speaker (yes just one piece, and it is under) and one under the player and you are watching the movie "Transformer" in real time!

he room selling the LPCD and Hugo CD was always crowded.

A few rooms were selling CD. Not many LP this year...

There are some HT systems and Karaoke systems (not sure) in 7th floor. Now that goes back to 3rd floor for the concert!

Wow long queue to attend the concert. There were two shows back to back. The first show was almost full-house. I think the second show was less crowded.

The demo room has nice lighting. The lighting put a "make-up" on the system in the demo room. Note that due to the pinky lighting the people all look pinky. Some of the following pictures are post-processed to undo the un-pinky-ness

The man behind ISSE. Salute for his effort!

The boss of the recording company was presented.

A snapshot of the male singer. Cool look

A few snapshots of the female. Pretty? The last one with the passlabs.

Dual. Hey the man in front of me was making my photo-shooting impossible

Live singing with live piano playing. I was hoping they can sing unplugged but don't have.

A few more shots.

Lucky draw prizes for today

I was not one of the lucky winners

A small crowd gathered for the lucky draw. You don't have to be presented to claim the prize.

My "damage" from ISSE09. Support the singers that came down to ISSE so I brought their CDs. See the three small cones I mentioned above? The "When Alto was king" was selling for $18. This CD is hard to find now. Noticed the "Listen & Listen" CD? It is the HQ version and from the web I learn that it is very good. I think it is sold out in my places but surprised to saw it at the room selling Hugo CD room.

That's all. Hope you enjoy it